The village of Pentridge lies in a fold in the chalk downland. This is a tranquil place, off the beaten track, and the little church with its dedication to the boy saint is peaceful.
The church is of flint and stone blocks complete with a western tower capped with a short broach spire. The chancel is of 1815 and the remainder, designed by Slater, is 1855-7.
The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©