St Mary's Church
This parish church has an unbutressed tower of rubble stone dating back to the 15th Century with the rest of the church being rebuilt in1866 by architect T H Wyatt in flint and stone banding, with chamfered plinth; and a slate roofs with coped gables. Internally the 16 century chancel has canted wagon roof, with plaster panels, moulded ribs and battlemented cornice. The nave roof has arch-braced collar beams, with stone corbels. The aisle roof has trussed rafters, with curved braces. There is a stained window by Lavers and Barraud from 1866.