The church was built in 1867 to a design by Allen of Crewkerne and sits slightly raised above the surrounding houses. The building is entered through a most effective, if slightly visually disappointing, modern porch. Inside, it has a simple chapel-style layout, but very pleasing with large windows that allow daylight to flood in. The smallness and sensitivity of the design provide a most attractive and intimate atmosphere.
The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©