West Orchard

Postcode for SatNavSP7 0LJ
O.S. Landranger Map reference183-824164

St Luke

The hamlet of West Orchard is very rural Blackmore Vale with a scattering of cottages and dairy farms. Considering the size of the community, it may be quite a generous church.

This is a simple building with a twin bellcote, lean-to transepts and a chancel, mostly to a design by T.H. Wyatt of 1876-7.

The church is locked.

The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©

Search by Village Name