Postcode for SatNavBH21 1AE
O.S. Landranger Map reference195-016998

This a brick built urban church of 1876, originally designed by W.J.Fletcher of Wimborne who was also responsible for Stock Gaylard, the chancel of the Milton Abbas village church and a church in Broadstone.  This is a building that has been extensively added to over the years by its most enthusiastic evangelical congregation. 

The building is usually locked.

The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©