Resting adjacent to a splendid farmhouse, the church was declared redundant in 1973 and is now in private ownership. It is of chequered flint and greensand. Mainly 18c with a gallery, approached from the outside, at the western end and a little southern porch. There are north and south transepts, a partly Jacobean pulpit and a font of 1868. It was carefully restored in 1975/6 and the result is very pleasing.
The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©