Postcode for SatNavDT11 9JB
O.S. Landranger Map reference195-924041

All Saints

With the exception of the 15c tower, this church was entirely rebuilt by T. H. Wyatt (the diocesan architect) in 1852-3 in mock perpendicular style because it had fallen into a very dilapidated state.  However, there is a record of an incumbent in 1286 and the list of rectors begins at 1317.  The churchyard contains a memorial to the Bastard family who, as architects, were responsible for much of the rebuilding of Blandford after the disastrous fire of 1731 when 480 families were made homeless.

Search by Village Name