The church has a splendid perpendicular style tower (1462), decorated with flint and ashlar chequer work.
Inside are interesting pew ends, some with poppy head finials, A pew in the North aisle is inscribed:- "Thes seyts were Mayd in the yeare of our Lord God MCCCCCXLVII (1547) the tyme of Thomas Lylynton, vicar of this Cherche." Lylynton, a monk of Cerne Abbey, was appointed vicar here in 1534; in 1539 the Abbey was dissolved and the monks scattered.
The pulpit, of about the same date, has five panels containing finely carved figures below which are medallions with the symbols of the four evangelists and the fifth of the pelican. There are four bells dated 1598, 1655, 1685 and 1722. They are rung by a chiming mechanism.