St. Peter and St. Paul
This simple chapel style church, enhanced by a central bellcote, was built in 1857 to a design by R. H. Shout of Yeovil. The wooden porch is particularly worthy of note. There is a grave and monument to General Fox-Pitt, who was a co-founder of the Welsh Guards and lived nearby at Marsh Court.
The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©